Your winter holiday at the Steinbach-hotel
The Winklmoosalm at Reit im Winkl is guaranteed for snow until March
Whether for alpine skiers, cross country skiers, snowshoers or ski tourers,
the nature around Ruhpolding has a heart for passions.
The ‘Westernberg’ on which on Tuesdays and Fridays skiing at night is possible
because the piste is illuminated as well as the ‘Unternberg’.
Enchanting cross-country skiing paradise with 140 kilometres
To cut a long story short, what can offer Ruhpolding?
- 140 kilometres of cross-country trail (Classically and Scating) through the
- Lake District up to ‘Reit im Winkl’. Free!
- Above snowy meadows, past frozen lakes and through fantastically snow-covered woods
- In January the biathlon-world cup, a top event in every way.
- ‘Winkelmoosalm’, ‘Hochfelln’, ‘Unternberg’ and ‘Westernberg’ are four different spacious ski-resorts
- Complete infrastructure (ski school, snow machines, cleared trails, etc.) on the topic `ski`
- High snow guarantee
- In 2013 was the ‘Ruhpoldinger Talkessel’ again the winner in "skiresort.info". No wonder!
- Lighted slopes
- A great children's program, right at your Steinbach hotel
Would you like to browse here too?